Good language school in Buenos Aires - recommandations?

Hi Ruchira,

If you click "Directory" at the top of the home page under the BAEXPATS flag and then scroll down to "Learning Spanish," you will find a list of schools as well as individual tutors. I found it to be very helpful to look at comments from others and then go straight to the websites for schools that sounded like a good fit.

Best of luck to you!

mmoon said:
Hi Ruchira,

If you click "Directory" at the top of the home page under the BAEXPATS flag and then scroll down to "Learning Spanish," you will find a list of schools as well as individual tutors. I found it to be very helpful to look at comments from others and then go straight to the websites for schools that sounded like a good fit.

Best of luck to you!

Yes, but the directory, unlike the forum, is an advertising feature and thus of questionable use and veracity.

Hey guys,
wow! Thank you all for your input. It's great how this expat thing works here... really helpful. And actually I had a look at all the schools you recomment (CODE, Spanishclassbuenosaires.com and DWS) and in the end I decided to go for DWS. It seemed really nice, not that big and not that small, and is located in a nice area in Palermo - so I can walk to school :). I started my classes yesterday and so far I like it. We are a group of three people and have "una profesora", that seems very good and a lot of fun. And there are computers with Wifi I can use, so I don't have to search for internet cafes any more... :)

I keep you updated.

Thanx once more!

Tom

I started with lenguas vivas yesterday, 100 pesos for 2 months, 4 days a week, 2 hours a day, pretty good value in my book.. and the first class seemed pretty good, and i loved the teacher, very friendly..
Well let you know what happens after a couple of weeks !

Back