Good News about Economy

That article is so full of dung the fella who put it together has arranged for a BA plastic surgeon to give him a new face.
He must be on of those very rich, very greedy and completely myopic.
Read my new post today on the 30 indicators of what is really going on back in the PadreLand.
As for here, these present day leaders, CK NK act more like the KKK back in the PadreLand. You cannot believe a word they say. They hide behind a mask.

jedard said:
That article is so full of dung the fella who put it together has arranged for a BA plastic surgeon to give him a new face.
He must be on of those very rich, very greedy and completely myopic.
Read my new post today on the 30 indicators of what is really going on back in the PadreLand.
As for here, these present day leaders, CK NK act more like the KKK back in the PadreLand. You cannot believe a word they say. They hide behind a mask.

Dung indeed! What is YOUR mask made of, Jedard?

Why don't you jump on the proposed "bailout" of the US (Detroit based) automakers.

THAT is a subject we very well might agree on!

Unless you believe the global village cannot survive without Chevy's.

steveinbsas said:
Dung indeed! What is YOUR mask made of, Jedard?

Why don't you jump on the proposed "bailout" of the US (Detroit based) automakers.

THAT is a subject we very well might agree on!

Unless you believe the global village cannot survive without Chevy's.

Sorry my friend, I have no mask. I am also not in favor of any support of the big 3, even tho the Holy Grail of American Oligarch's believe that, failure to provide a bailout will place the the USA even further into the financial cesspool they created. In fact the recent polls show that the American public is against saving these shitheads. I feel so sorry for the workers of these industries and the spin offs of same.

I believe in a simple philosophy, "he who has a vision to own, operate a private enterprise shall accept the reality of failure and its undermining costs and therefore should not seek any assistance from it's government.
Unfortunately this is not the case in the USA. Americans do not have a say in what happens after the VOTE, or have you forgotten.

As I write this a secret deal was undertaken by Mr. Paulson that actually encroaches on the US tax laws. He has changed the rules and given Wells Fargo a 5 billion dollar gift, all at the expense of the little guy. Now, amigo tell me you don't know of this. Tell me the average everyday Worker In America is getting royally shafted.
If you don't know this then ask me to tell you how it unfolded.
I will be happy to do so. And by the way, knowing this will make a lot of money for the minority that know who to use it. That's what this is all about. GREED.
Further more, amigo, contrary to what your experts are telling you, the USA public is going to get the worse royal screwing by their own leaders in the history of the USA.

One last little item. Why is it that Americans know so little of their own country, let alone the "true north" and Canadians are taught so much about America from the 2nd grade?

Napoleon said:
So how do you really feel?
I feel very strongly for the little guy, because that is what I spent my life fighting for, the little guy.

Most human beings on this planet know very little about what's going on next door. Not their fault, they have one thing in mind, survival.

I know have a very strong feeling how this financial meltdown was born. And a lot of more intelligent beings have the same thoughts. Facts support what has happened, how it began, where it began and why.

Now all the world is going to suffer because of this thoughtless ideology
that had its orgin over 55 years ago. Some very influential financial genius in the USA warned those in power about this over 5 years ago. No one listened to them then, no one has learned anything since then, even after the fallout.
I feel that the USA is the sole author of this financial bomb. They created it, served it up to those described as the developed countries, shamefully dictated on their own terms and held ransom those developing counties to adopt these capitalistic measures on terms that can be best described as extortion and torture, and now we are facing the full impact of that implosion. God save America.

I am a little guy, as I said, I feel that the Americans like Canadians are good people, I should know, I have a sister who is an American, most of my family still live in Florida and to top it all off, my great grandfather arrived in America in 1610 and his son was a great literary genius at the time. In fact he was even tried for treason at one point. He defended himself and was acquitted. He too fought for the little guy. That was his crime, telling the little guys what the truth was back then.

It is unfortunate that out of 300 million Americans, a few hundred have attempted with great success to destroy nations, including the one we now have chosen to live in, Argentina.
"There is not greater truth than the search for the truth"
As stated by Eduardo Galeano, one of my mentors.

I apologize if I have insulted anyone here in this wonderful place known as BAEXPATS.

I, like all of you hope for the best, but already the rich and powerful are setting up a new shop to profit from this worldwide meltdown.

And how, pray tell, have you managed to become the arbiter of truth in this situation Jedard? How exactly do you know of this "secret deal?" I'm calling shenanigans.

Heck, I'd tend to trust my "experts" with "degrees" over someone spouting psychobabble on an internet message board. Your anti-American vitriol is pretty tiresome. Post some credentials or some sources where you're getting all this information that the entire US population apparently lacks.

What a crock.

jedard said:
I feel very strongly for the little guy, because that is what I spent my life fighting for, the little guy.

And just HOW have YOU done THIS?

You were mentored by Eduardo Galeano? I'm astonished he didn't endow you with at least a bit of sense.

evankub said:
And how, pray tell, have you managed to become the arbiter of truth in this situation Jedard? How exactly do you know of this "secret deal?" I'm calling shenanigans.

Heck, I'd tend to trust my "experts" with "degrees" over someone spouting psychobabble on an internet message board. Your anti-American vitriol is pretty tiresome. Post some credentials or some sources where you're getting all this information that the entire US population apparently lacks.

What a crock.

I can see that your ability to read is equal to your educational level. I you do indeed have any experts you can rely on, call them and ask about the deal Henry made for Wells Fargo. Perhaps you could ask them to explain why Wells Fargo just beat out Citigroup to take over Wachovia, the banking giant.

Ask them why Citi was willing to pay about $2 billion for Wachovia… and then Wells stepped in and offered an astounding $14 billion.
That’s 7 times what Citi was willing to pay. Then when your experts ( just maybe they might know) tell you that does not make sense because Wachovia has over $312 billion of ass-whipe shitty mortgages, then they might tell you about the secret deal that was made.
For all you wonderful experts out there, it went down like this.

Wells agreed to pay so much more than Citi because Wells got a big fat gift from the U.S. Treasury. The gift was a one-sentence ruling issued on September 30.
In it, Treasury effectively allowed Wells to be able to write off ALL the losses on acquired portfolios. I know, I know none of you believe this.

But this info comes direct from inside the Washington circle of influential friends, of which none are mine.

Here is how it was done.

According to U.S. Tax Code, Wells should have only been able to deduct part of any losses, and only over 20 years. Now, Wells says it expects $75 billion in losses from Wachovia’s portfolio – but they can write that all off and expect a tax savings of more than $19 billion.

Do the math! That’s $5 billion more than the $14 billion they are paying – thanks to Hank Paulson’s “secret” ruling!

And here is the fallout of such underhanded bull-shit skull-duggery by these thieves in power.

• [*]First, when a loss that big hits the books shareholders are going to be running for the hills, selling at any price they can get.
    [*]Second, Treasury has just trashed the U.S. tax code. It has no authority to make such a dramatic deal. So what will happen when this news gets out
Go and ask your EXPERTS my learned friend. And one more thing to all of you USA Expats. I am not jumping on any of you or the old USA, I am just reporting the facts as they come up. Pehaps I read too much.
For the one who asked how I helped the little guy. I spent 30 years in Canada doing just that, putting my head on the block representing trade unionists who found themselves threatened by some stupid management personnel.
The American government is no different than Canada's or Argentina, they only tell you what they want you to hear. Thank God, that time has finally caught up to them and the American little guy is not going to take it anymore. I pray that Mr. Obama will not fall into that same trap that Bush and a few other presidents have done.
I hope you will contact your experts and let all of us know what they said.

Back