Good News - Netflix Now Available In Argentina

I'm assuming you are someone who illegally downloads content you have not paid for ?
Copyright infringement is illegal. It is just no theft. Two different crimes, with two different legal implications. And I would never ever watch "The Smurfs", even if the studio pay me to do it. Btw, I am almost sure that lots of leaks in the industry are offered by the industry itself. Think about it, it is a cheap and convenient way of advertising. Most people don´t have the technical abilities necessary to download a high-quality torrent. Those that do can tell other people about the A or B movie that still is not in the cinemas in Argentina/Lituania/whatever. If studios opened their (good) movies simultaneously on all territories, piracy would not be a problem at all (not that it is a problem right now).

I contacted netflix to see if it would work with my xbox. Still waiting for a reply 2 months later....

Also still waiting on the hd dvr from telecentro being available. Ordered it in December and we are still waiting now.

MacDaddy's article above is correct.

piracy is a service problem.

Back