Good place to buy men's clothing?

greerman29

Registered
I'm looking for a good place to buy mens clothing that's not too expensive.

Im not looking for suits anything formal, I just need a few casual collared shirts and a couple other things.

Anyone know of a good place?

Try Mcgowans, locations around BsAs. Ave.Santa Fe etc.... Good mid range stuff...

I'll be down next week - I'll add a question in here - I'm after a really good heavy duty leather jacket - 'bomber jacket' type of thing - and without paying a fortune for it - anyone know where I should go in BA to find such a thing ? Thanks in advance, John :)

Johnno said:
I'll be down next week - I'll add a question in here - I'm after a really good heavy duty leather jacket - 'bomber jacket' type of thing - and without paying a fortune for it - anyone know where I should go in BA to find such a thing ? Thanks in advance, John :)
For leather items you can go to Murillo st in Villa Crespo neighborhood, where you will find several dozens of leather stores at very good prices. On Florida st in the downtown there are several but they are usually expensive and for the most part tourist traps...

http://www.google.com.ar/#q=murillo...DYW8lQfHk5Fv&ved=0CBAQpwU&fp=c9e053f053e2fecb

I get most casual collared shirts from Legacy, located in most shopping centers.

Try the Alto Palermo and Paseo Alcorta shopping malls.

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

I wouldn't buy any clothes in BA. I bought a sport jacket in a store on Av Alvear. The first time That I buttoned it, a button popped. The jacket was made in Argentina; the compant is French.
The first time that I tried to zipper a sweater it didn't work. This store is entered from Posadas in the Patio Bullrich Mall.
La Coste shirts that are made in Argentina strink.
These were recent purchases. Everything that I've bought in the past has been given away.

greerman29 said:
I'm looking for a good place to buy mens clothing that's not too expensive.

Im not looking for suits anything formal, I just need a few casual collared shirts and a couple other things.

Anyone know of a good place?

Not expensive and with a good variety? Try Johnson's; there's one in Cabildo and Juramento. (It's a chain from Chile)

I bought a raincoat 15 years ago and it's still going. (and no, it doesn't look like Columbos's raincoat...LOL)

Good luck.

Thanks for that guys - as always, I ask a question and I get the info I need :)

When I go shopping with (and for) the 'boys', I ususally go to paseo alcorta, there there lots of mens tores. Both casual and dressed up.
Never buy Etiqueta Negra though, very nice but very expensive and worst quality ever.

Back