got harassed by the cops last night

Seriously, why do you guys care so much about what word he did or didn't use?

arty said:
I got hassled not harassed people!!! I admitted I used a word that too strong for the situtation. the vocabulary nazis can settle down!!! I admit I was wrong.

the cops here are not like the ones i grew up with who are looking for a reason to kick your ass.

How dare you call us Nazis, you little corporal?

steveinbsas said:
Smile when you say that, arty. (another movie line).

I'm always smiling! it's when I stop you need to start worrying ;-)))

arty said:
I'm always smiling! it's when I stop you need to start worrying ;-)))

And then you pose a threat to yourself and/or others?

steveinbsas said:
And then you pose a threat to yourself and/or others?

anything is possible...

naw, I'm not a violent person anymore. after you turn 18 getting arrested means jail if you can't afford lawyers.

No...Argentina needs long-term tourists a lot more than NY or Paris. Their housing market will crash without foreigners to buy the apts. in Puerto Madero, the new buildings in Palermo, etc.; the new migraciones policies come at the wrong time, and are motivated by the same genius spirit that makes the Kirschners want to tax exports. Add a new policy of police harassment and foreigners will stop coming. That's why I asked...

And yes, arty was harassed...saying he should be grateful for not being robbed or beaten is retarded.

This doesn't have anything to do with me getting drunk in a restaurant, the police didn't bother me...is this hard to understand?

Back