Grad student/ex-NYC nanny available for childcare

starlucia

Registered
Hello, everyone. My name is Kimberly, and I'm an American Ph.D. student in Buenos Aires until 2011. Although I love my research, it doesn't exactly pay the bills, so I'm interested in picking up some baby-sitting work on the side. While an undergraduate at New York University, I nannied for a few families in Manhattan and the Hamptons. My duties included cooking meals, reading/homework help, ferrying the kids to and from commitments, organizing playdates and birthday parties, some light cleaning, and coming up with answers to every "but why?" question a 3-year-old could throw at me ;) My charges ranged in age from 6 months to 12 years, and I have experience in preparing meals for kids with special dietary needs (veganism, gluten intolerance, allergies, etc.) I speak Spanish fluently and possess both teaching experience and a master's degree in TESOL, so I will be happy to assist your children with their homework. If you'd like to get in touch or see my resume, feel free to send me a message.

Cheers,
Kimberly

Back