Is this where i start? My partner of 40 years and i returned last week from a 10 day stay, Collegiate i think is the district, right off Cabildo nw of down town. I think. I'm the gringo part, Eliana is a Peruvian lady. We came there in regards to a family thing, it was important for me to attend. I did not know what to expect, but if i didn't have them "obligations", not insurmountable, i would still be there. At 73,I look forward to the next trip to South America, Peru, or who knows, Buenos Aires, for more than 10 days. Anyway, i just want to get an idea of how my, jeez, I'd have to say life changing 10 days translate into 10 weeks, or ten months. Safety? I always waited for the light, and never had to cross alone. Several solo walks, although our hosts, Peruvian living there now, kept their eye on me. But 10 days, i have yet to memorize the exchange rate. I've got questions, if anyone has suggestions about living in Buenos Aires?
Thanks,
Jim
Thanks,
Jim