Greetings from Iceland

Falco

Registered
Hello everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself to show my appreciation for all the good work that is being done with this forum.

I'm Haukur, 29 year old, from Reykjavik, Iceland. I just finished a degree in economics but unfortunately I've lost interest in the subject a while ago, or should I say, the available careers in that field in Iceland.

Ever since I was in BA as a tourist last year I have dreamed about returning for an extended period. Since I am now free as a bird I am looking around for ways of making that possible for me later in the year. It should be because I work from home, so I can basically go whenever I can afford the ticket.

It's kind of a big step for me, seeing as I don't really have any clear-cut motive to do this, but I feel that it's something I want to do.

So, I'm hoping this forum will help me figure out all the little things I should take care of.

My interests are various. I am a fanatic of the Eurovision Song Contest, which I'm sure none of you have heard of. It's a huge televised music competition between the countries of Europe. I've been to Serbia, Oslo and Düsseldorf to witness it life (both as a fan and as a journalist) and I will be going to watch it in Baku, Azerbaijan, next year. Other hobbies are bicycling, I guess. I got rid of my car a couple of years ago and I love being able to get around on a bike.

So, that's me.

Thanks all for being so active on here.

Best regards
Haukur
(my name means Hawk, so feel free to call me whatever you call a hawk in your language - halcón?)

Back