Greetings to all :)

Caz

Registered
What can I say? A long story. Part Latvian and part Norwegian - and I grew up in Rhodesia (which is now Zimbabwe) and also in the UK. I'm here in BA and I love the place - looking to make new friends and contacts, to settle in and become part of the furniture. And yes my first name is real - the patron saint of Lithuania :) Oh, I have been here 4 or 5 months so far, and Castilliano is not as easy as I thought, so its going to take me time to learn the language - but my English will work here I think :)

Oh, call me Cas (or Caz) btw - everybody else does...

BTW, a quick strange question:) I am assuming most of you use a first name that is real and the rest as a pseudonym? Would that be correct? I am one of those who feels a bit paranoid about putting my complete name online unless I need to - there is simply far too much identity fraud and other online stuff happening these days and I like to be a little on the cautious side of things.

Caz said:
BTW, a quick strange question:) I am assuming most of you use a first name that is real and the rest as a pseudonym? Would that be correct? I am one of those who feels a bit paranoid about putting my complete name online unless I need to - there is simply far too much identity fraud and other online stuff happening these days and I like to be a little on the cautious side of things.

Some of us don't use any name at all ;)

Caz said:

Dont be so paranoid..Coc is using his real name and photograph after all...:p

Back