Group forming: unconventional strategies for achieving personal mastery

hepdoll

Registered
Hi everyone!

For me, a big part of living in Buenos Aires is about challenging myself and improving how I live my life. I know that I'm not the only one, so I'm putting together a small group of people who are interested in doing some active work to make some real changes in their lives.

Our group will work through the book Are you ready to succeed? Unconventional strategies for achieving personal mastery in business and in life. by Srikumar S. Rao. It was written for highly-educated and/or ambitious people, based on a popular course that the author teaches at Columbia Business School called Creativity and Personal Mastery.

You can get to know Dr. Rao's approach by watching the talk that he gave at Google a few years ago. I find him to be very straightforward and very wise - not your typical self-help feel-good stuff that doesn't usually get you anywhere. Watch his talk and if it hits home for you, then check out the reviews for his book on Amazon as well as his website.

If you're inspired by what he has to say and you would dedicate yourself to doing the work in his book (which you can get delivered by Amazon.com or as an ebook) I'd love to hear from you to set up the group.

It is going to be a personal journey for each of us but we'd check in with each other every couple of weeks to compare notes and insights, to ask any questions that arise, and to serve as a powerful support network for each other. (Something that I imagine could carry on even beyond the completion of the book.) I think that the group will begin to meet about 6-8 weeks from now.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who might be interested in this. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. :)

-Liz

Hi Liz

Thanks for initiating and organizing. I'm interested. It will be good to try the work.

Allan

Great, Allan. :) Welcome! The first thing to do is to get your hands on a copy of the book (or the ebook), since we'll each need our own copy of it. Then I'll get in touch with everyone who's expressed interest in a few more weeks to start setting up our first get together.

We still have spots for a few more people, so if anyone else is interested in joining us, just let me know! I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi guys! We've got a nice group forming and we still have room for 1-2 more people. So if you're interested in joining us, it's not too late! We'll be starting in a few weeks. Just drop me a note. :)

is there still a place?? when and where do you think about meeting?
I am interested!

Hi Maria, It's not too late! I'll send you a private message with the details.

Back