Guitar lessons??

GarrettB

Registered
Hey all,

Quick questions regarding guitar lessons. I will hopefully be in BA around mid-late March. I was just wondering if there is anyone around who gives guitar lessons. An English speaker would be preferable, though I could possibly manage Spanish. I was also wondering what the going rate (roughly) for guitar lessons is? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks very much for any help!

Garrett

Hey Garrett,
My roommate happens to be a guitarist, and he does lessons from time to time. He grew up here in the city, and speaks pretty decent English. I can ask him if he is interested if you are!

Stephen

Hi Garrett,
I've been teaching guitar and music theory for over a decade. I hold an Associate of Arts degree in music with a minor in performance. I'm also a native English speaker. You can check out some of my original music at www.myspace.com/erikestrellamusic . I am planning to stay in Buenos Aires until July or August. I haven't done any instructing here in Argentina, but we could negotiate fees relative to the going rates in BA.
Sincerely,
Erik
[email protected]

Hey Garrett,
My roommate happens to be a guitarist, and he does lessons from time to time. He grew up here in the city, and speaks pretty decent English. I can ask him if he is interested if you are!

Stephen

Hi, I am also quite interested in guitar lessons, as I am staying in Buenos Aires from Mai to August 2017 and want to continue playing the guitar. Where does your friend live? I would be happy about contact info.
PS: I am 15 years old and from Germany

Hi, I am also quite interested in guitar lessons, as I am staying in Buenos Aires from Mai to August 2017 and want to continue playing the guitar. Where does your friend live? I would be happy about contact info.
PS: I am 15 years old and from Germany

You quoted a post from 6 years ago unfortunately...hopefully someone else will chime in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Expat Life 2
Kingripple Expat Life 0
V Expat Life 4
alc4y27 Expat Life 1
M Expat Life 0
Back