Gym In Palermo Hollywood

Praetor

Registered
Can anybody recommend a good gym in Palermo Hollywood, somewhere around Arevalo & Honduras?

Thanks

I'd like to know this as well. There is a tiny one on Costa Rica (don't remember the crosss street but it is probably near Arevalo) and it's only 250 pesos a month or 30 for one visit. I may try that since I just need the basics - eliptical, etc.

Instead of waiting for someone else to tell you where to go, why not walk around your neighborhood and visit the gyms to see which one has what you want.

or

let your fingers do the walking by searching on the internet. Three words on goggle produced this link.

http://www.entrenaya.com.ar/gimnasios/en/capital-federal/barrio/palermo-hollywood

There's a gym called fitness one, I think it's at bonpland & paraguay, that has modern equipment, is small, and charges around $500 pesos for 3 months. There's another gym called el galpon at costa rica & arevalo where you can pay by the month (about 6 months ago for $150/month), but the equipment is sub-par. Hope this helps

Back