Gym in Palermo

Hi guys,I'll be moving to Buenos Aires (Palermo/Botanico) on September 14th and am trying to figure out if there is a gym in/near Botanico that I could join for the 5 months that I'm down there. Any ideas?-PocketProtector

OMG!
you girls have not even got here and you are checking out which gym you are going to join!
I feel I need to lie down now.................but not before I have a cup of tea and a sandwich!
besos

"you girls have not even got here and you are checking out which gym you are going to join!" Worth clarifying for future posts: I am a guy :)And last time I lived in Buenos Aires (for 7 months) I didn't go to the gym and suffered the consequences.

Lay around all you want. Exercise is a HUGE part of my life and I like to live near my gym. I'm psyched to get some inside scoop from Mr. PocketProtector once he gets there and checks it out.
W

Ok Ok Wendy.chill sweetie, dont get to excited otherwise you might hit me with those dumbells!
just going for another siesta darlings,
besos
Oh BTW I was told that each good orgasm is worth 3,000 calories. Can you guys tell what I am doing wrong because I am haviing loads of orgasms and am still as fat as a jersey cow. Does it depend whos on top?

If you´d like to run, you´ve got about 5-6 km of Figueroa Alcorta Ave about 1km away from Botanico. If what you want is just a Gym, check Araoz and Arenales, once called Acuarel Gym, just a block away from Botanico.