Hairdresser needed !!!

Ina

Registered
Hello,

I need a good Hairdresser. I went to this Roberto Giordano salon at Galeria Pacifico and I look horrible :eek::eek:
I have a short bob (chin lenght)

Where does this recommended Ryan work?
Or other recommendations??

Regards Ina :)

Hi there sorry to hear that you got a bad haircut! I am actually a hair stylist from Los Angeles and have been doing hair for 10yrs! I brought my tools here with me to BA. If you want I could come to your place and cut your hair. I am very good with bob haircuts! I usually charge $50usd in the states, but I would give you the Buenos Aires discount! Let me know if you are interested!

Sandra

Hey Ina...so sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately, I think alot of us have been there too. :(

My boyfriend and I both use Ryan - he works out of his apt in Recoleta. Give him a call at 15 3050 2076 or send him an email at [email protected]. He has never let us down. :)

Hello,

I just wanted to say thanks for your reply.:):):)

Ina

Another recommendation for Ryan, mentioned above. Knows his craft extremely well and will work with you until you're happy with it, even if it means that you go back for a fix-up! I have dark fine curly hair and I've been very happy with him, next appointment is next week actually. :)

Also a vote for Ryan. I tried another guy who was on here, but he was a flake.
Ryan is consistently a good hairdresser and very reasonable. Yes, more expensive than most local hairdressers but worth every centavo....

Is Ryan good with color? I too am in need of a good hairdresser who is good with cut and blond highlights. Im nervous, as i have read many horror stories online. I have had the same guy for ten years so it was hard to leave. Now i must learn to trust another! :)

Another 2 thumbs up for Ryan.
I literally went to him 2 days ago for streaks - I have ridiculously thick, golden blonde streaks and my hair was a mess when I went in [he also told me this - and yes he will tell what he thinks!] thanks to moving many countries and hence having many different stylists. Leaving him the other day - I said I was going to post on a forum and he only asked that I be 100% honest.

I can't help but echo what's been said on these forums about him. Ryan has done such a great colour job on my hair. So I, like you, read about Ryan. Have to admit I was VERY sceptical - being in South America, reading/hearing stories from hell but I went to see him....and I totally recommend him. It's rare that you find a hairdresser that's good at both colour and cutting and he's both.

I mean you gotta think - he's been recommended here so many times - surely the man's doing something right...right??
Well he is. Call him or email him.
Love his dog too.

Back