Hairdresser needed !!!

I thought I loved my hairdresser back home, but Ryan is 100 times better! Both cut and color are excellent!
Yes, he's more expensive than average, but he guarantees his work, uses excellent products, and makes the whole experience fun. I couldn't be happier with the results. Plus, whether you want his opinion or not, he will give it to you, and you will be happy you listened to him!

George Mc Fly (aka Jorge Paredes) is your man. He is wicked. I don't know about colour but I have short hair and he does a splendid job, if I may say so myself.

He charges 60 pesos for a cut and blowdry (no matter the length though he charges more for straightening).

I found him through a mate and have been recommending him to my gringo friends here ever since, all now thrilled to have a man on hand.

He works out of cool apartments in both Recoleta and San Telmo. His English is rough but fine, he is fun and super lovely and is also very popular with the trendy, hip happening Porteños; a jolly good sign in my book for if I had to name a crew who knew about hair....

15 6251 3112 or facebook George Mc Fly (note the space).

Yes she is my hairdresser and is excellent I have recommended her here many times she is from Ireland speaks English and is really great, go to her without worries, this is my 4th time if you want to email her here is her, she lives in Belgrano but she also go to your place:;) email
terrie orr
Direcciones de correo electrónico:
[email protected]

I completely disagree with the recommendation of RoHo
They did a terrible job with both my colour and cut, the fact that it is dark in the hairdressers made me wonder how he could tell if it was the right shade, the cut was a rush job, and it was very expensive.
When I returned the next day to re-do the colour, he charged me for the wash and dry.
Do not go here, I think they put more interest in the decor of the place than the hair.

Back