Hairdresser/stylist Who Has Experience With Curly Hair

ticktock

Registered
My afro is becoming ever more mushroom like on a daily basis; think flat on the top and puffy on the sides - Karl Marx like :)

Does anyone know know where I can find an experienced 'curly' hair stylist?

Going into a salon and letting them practice is not an option, I have made that mistake about Mmmmmmmmmm .....................150 times already.

If anyone has used (with positive results ) someone here in BA I would love for you to put me in contact.

Thanks in advance

Karl Marx

Hi Terrie Orr and Raymond are very good options and both are from baexpats and speak English!
Reina

Good options because they know how to cut 'curly' hair? or good options because they are 'lovely people' and will give it a try?

Do you have curly hair? have you used either?

i have CURLY,super spirally curly hair and have been going to the same woman for the last 3 years,her names Ana, she works at the salon, Urbe in palermo soho. the thing is, is that i go to her for highlights and have only had one trim with her (yes my hair is unhealthy!) the trim was great, but not sure what you want to do, if its hlghlights, she's awesome!!!!

I want more Marco Simoncelli and less Karl Marx, Basically just shaped, I don't need to worry about the highlights, mother nature is taking care of those.

I sent my curly headed Argentine friend to my hairdresser in San Telmo and she came out looking marvellous. He is called Georgie McFly, he's Argentine and speaks decent English. His new salon is really happening too, count on a ping pong match if you dare. 15 251 3112.

McFly is the man, I worked with him on a project last year, gr8 all round skills.
If you´re still in a fro(th) though give me a holler, curly hair isn´t a problem for me either

Back