Halloween for Kids???

It seems like all the previous Halloween links here are for parties at bars. Does anyone have experience with Halloween for kids in BA? Anything going on anywhere that is fun and not lame?? Or, is it hopeless and we should stay home and rent Charlie Brown?

mmoon said:
It seems like all the previous Halloween links here are for parties at bars. Does anyone have experience with Halloween for kids in BA? Anything going on anywhere that is fun and not lame?? Or, is it hopeless and we should stay home and rent Charlie Brown?

I hate to say it but I dont see too many Halloween events for kids here..the kindergartens have dress up days but other than that I do my own pupmkin making, apple ducking at home with a group of friends...even my friends in barrio cerrados say that its private parties or none at all...enjoy the time as you will and safely..sad to say it's not a place I'd send my kids out trick or treating with or without me so once you adapt to having to DIY it Haloween will still be fun but different!

Hi there. Maybe its not JUST what you're looking for, but maybe you could check out a place called "Casimiro" in Lomas de San Isidro. I went over once for Halloween, and it was safe, decorated, with entertainers for the kids, etc. It was fun and full of fake-spider-web and plastic pumpkins... and - I repeat - safe (and clean). G'luck!

Back