Halloween party?

AstridBsAs

Registered
Hi There! I just moved from NYC 2 weeks ago and I am really looking fw to celebrating Halloween at a cool party. Anyone knows of a good one?
I am actually a portena. Was born in Belgrano and moved to NYC when I was 24 to continue my studies in Fashion. Lived there for 8 yrs and now I am back in BA for a few months till the recession gives a break....
So, as an Argentinean myself, I know that Halloween is not a big deal here....and I want to try to avoid the huge club scene....so if anyone has a good plan, pls share it!!! Or we can all meet at a bar, with our costumes and start an expat tradition! LOL ;)
Best,
Astrid

Milion usually has a party and it can be quite fun. And Sugar will do its annual Halloween bash although that is crowded and lots of drunken kids.

Last year, a few friends and I just put on our costumes and went out to a regular restaurant and bar in Las Canitas. Between me dressed up as a disco ball, my friend as a sheik and another as a geisha girl, people didn't know what to say or think. It was quite fun!! :)

That is so funny, I can only imagine those argentinien staring at you guys LOL Yeah, havent been to Sugar yet but for what I have heard, I can imagine a kids being drunk in the city kinda place! But def Millon sounds a good option! Many Thanks! I am surprise nb else replied to this post....I guess nb misses Halloween as much as I do :(

I def miss halloween, I am from Boston so it runs through my veins and def want to attend some festivities. If anyone can hit me up please do so, it just wont b the same

Milion, Shamrock, Alsina 940 and Le Click (BAPC) are all having Halloween parties tonight.

Back