Handyman In Palermo

Mano Negra

Registered
Hi guys, I have a little B&B in Palermo which is always in need of bits and pieces of repair and maintenance. We had a good handyman until recently who could turn his hand to most things but unfortunately he can't come anymore. Anyone have any suggestions for a replacement? Someone who above all is reliable and tidy and won't damage other stuff while carrying out the repairs on something else! No need for any English skills. Thanks for your suggestions.

I recommend strongly Gabriel in the thread below (got a good feedback as well from another forum member). The only thing is that it's not worth it to ask him to come for a couple of hours (8 hours of work would be the minimum). One of his friends (Daniel) works on roofs and did an excellent job for me (kept coming back, even once paid, until the issue was fully resolved).

http://baexpats.org/topic/29382-electricista-plomero-and-the-whole-shibang/

We have a great electrician, and tile personify you want their names.
Nancy

Thanks Nancy and Frenchie. Sounds like Gabriel is more the sort of guy we need (though pity he lives a long way out). We will just have to pile all the little jobs together to make sure he has enough to justify a few full days.

Thanks Nancy and Frenchie. Sounds like Gabriel is more the sort of guy we need (though pity he lives a long way out). We will just have to pile all the little jobs together to make sure he has enough to justify a few full days.
It's the people who live far away appreciate the job. The city handyman can be a ripoff.

hi!
my father its looking for job because he doesnt get payed on one of his,he works as a driver at the morning,and at the afternoons he works as security and handy man at a school,
he is very very active responsible and knows a lot
he doesnt speak a lot of english
are you interested?
how can he speak with you?

Back