Handyman Wanted!

estebandepraga

Registered
Hi to all,
I have checked previous threads and read about some services but would like an updated version with references.
I need a competent and reasonable handyman for minor things around the flat,i.e., fixing some kitchen drawers, a tap which needs some fine tuning, some lamp switched changes, etc. I live in Palermo(Scalabrini Ortiz and Santa Fe) and do NOT need an English speaker!
if you have anyone with recent prices and your opinions, I would greatly appreciate them be it on this thread or via a PM. Many thanks, Esteban

My next door neighbor is a handyman. I am located a few blocks from Alto Palermo.
Here is his contact info:
Juan K.
11-5661-0354

Kurt.

If you need a plumber or gasman call Tony. 4305-5152.
He replaced the faucet in my kitchen when I moved in.
Also repaired the Calefon and installed a gas heater in the foyer. He is a matriculado gassista.
He has a storefront in Costitucion. San Jose 1584, more than 30 years at that location.
It's a family operated business, Sometimes the wife or his son answer the phone.
He's originally from Uruguay. Spanish only, no English .

Thanks Ale but I need a real handyman who does things around the house ans thanks to your "plumbing"advise, I don't need him for that! E

Esteban,

I am not sure about the prices. I have never used him personally.
Try calling him and do request references.
Good luck.

Ale I fixed myself the toilet thanks to your advise and instruction so far, so good and no sudden floods
Gracias

Back