Happy New Year To All Of You!

Ana13

Registered
Hi,

I’m not really a newbie, I came here one year ago from Canada – I’m Canadian and French – to take care of my 80-year-old uncle. Well, living in San Justo, 2 hours from downtown BA, my social life has not been very exciting over here… things have to change! I would be glad to meet you sometimes next week, enjoy a coffee, beers, and hear about your experience in BA, especially from those who have been living here for a while.

Have a great New Year’s Eve!

Ana

I'll drink a beer to each one of you. How many are you, exactly?

Happy New Year!

I too want to add my sincere best wishes to you all for a wonderful, prosperous 2014. I appreciate and enjoy you all. Wish I had more time to keep up but I enjoy what I CAN keep up with. God bless you all.

why dont we set up a happy hour soon for the new year...... we can watch gsdirtboy drink a beer for all of us..hahaha

anyone have a bar they love.. or maybe better know the owner who can give us a huge table give us a nice set up......it is just hard sometime to set up a little get together since you dont know if you will get 5 people or 25... anybody know a bar that is big and open enough for a fun get together happy hour maybe in palermo???

well Happy New Year and blue rate to all of you!!!!

Back