Happy New Year To All Of You!

Happy New Year From the Russian Ship Stuck in Antartica....!! No luck of food or beverages...?

why dont we set up a happy hour soon for the new year...... we can watch gsdirtboy drink a beer for all of us..hahaha

anyone have a bar they love.. or maybe better know the owner who can give us a huge table give us a nice set up......it is just hard sometime to set up a little get together since you dont know if you will get 5 people or 25... anybody know a bar that is big and open enough for a fun get together happy hour maybe in palermo???

well Happy New Year and blue rate to all of you!!!!
I dont but I wouldnt mind joining if anyone wants to arrange one...

Yes and you never know how many that say they will come really will. I went to one gathering in the home where the people had invited 10 or 12 people from this group who said they would come (can't remember exactly but it was quite a few) and they had a beautiful layout of food--as I recall four people were there who had said yes. I was one of those four. It's exceedingly rude to do that. If we say we are going, we should BE THERE or inform people of the change.! Be good for our word. However, at that no-show party I had the privilege to meet LaCoqueta in person so it was worth it! (Hi, Ms. LaCoqueta.) Unfortunately I've been in Chlle, now heading back to Montevideo and soon to be in Paraguay. So I'll miss out on everything. Y'all be good now, y'hear?

I wanted to watch Rich One's video again of the stuck research ship in the ice but when I came back I found that it was removed. Oh dear. So I went to You Tube, searched "research ship stuck in Antarctica ice" and watched a few more and now I'm really laughing. The ice breaker, making it's way out to the rescue, got frozen in place in the ice as well in the "rapidly dropping temperatures." .

I bet you Al Gore is crying crocodile tears. He almost had a global warming tax in place to tax us all for breathing, practically. I am reading scientists who say the earth has always gone back and forth between warming and cooling and that we are now entering the cooling phase.

I wanted to watch Rich One's video again of the stuck research ship in the ice but when I came back I found that it was removed. Oh dear. So I went to You Tube, searched "research ship stuck in Antarctica ice" and watched a few more and now I'm really laughing. The ice breaker, making it's way out to the rescue, got frozen in place in the ice as well in the "rapidly dropping temperatures." .

I bet you Al Gore is crying crocodile tears. He almost had a global warming tax in place to tax us all for breathing, practically. I am reading scientists who say the earth has always gone back and forth between warming and cooling and that we are now entering the cooling phase.

You seem unclear on the concept. Warming is the direct cause of the vessel's getting caught in pack ice. We notice, of course, how Buenos Aires has cooled off so dramatically and today in Neuquén, the temperature will be a frosty 101° F.

How about we look at evidence for a change, and not anecdotes? Global warming is a fact, not a hypothesis.

I notice

The first of the new year from arlean... I'm cracking out the champers.

Happy New Year to you too.
I am an Argy that lived in the US for almost 30 years, and in Canada and Mejico too.
I live near Liniers, not too far from San Justo.
If you want to meet just to talk, cofee, etc send me a PM.
Henry 4687-1604

Just one comment ajoknoblauch since it's normally against my principles to respond to rude people..Rude people are usually rude because they have nothing worthwhile to offer. It's a dead giveaway of a relatively empty head.

But I'm just curious about how much you are paid to troll a site like this and try to refute anything that is true but contrary to the PTB. Want to 'fess up? If not I'll go back to paying attention to the intelligent people. Fortunately there are quite a few of them here.

Back