Hard To Find/expensive Products From The States

anyone ever seen kraft mac n cheese?? or better yet the velveeta type shells and cheese?? i love the stuff and miss it dearly haha.

Coto 40 pesos, made in mexico...the real deal !
IMG_20180705_202056542.jpg

Organic blackberries from Whole Foods (imported from Mexico)

There will always be things I miss from the States. Like good sushi, trader Joe's, Amazon 2 day delivery. But I will never move back to the States, so life goes on. There are enough great things here to balance out the things I can't have from my old life.

Pretzels, reesespiecess,m&m peanut candy good dark chocolate,canned soups, barbecue sauces and lots of ethnic sauces...and really miss the Greek yoghurt things with fruit and nut stir ins.....
Falabella has a lot of imported food. Expensive.

maple syrup is available by the ~liter at New Garden. It is about $43USD for the bottle. Imported from Canada

I'll probably get killed on this but here goes.....Party bags of chips. Doritos (only a few types here in Arg.) Cheetos, Fritos, Tostitos. Dip mixes. Beef jerky. I like Jolly Rancher candy.

I'll probably get killed on this but here goes.....Party bags of chips. Doritos (only a few types here in Arg.) Cheetos, Fritos, Tostitos. Dip mixes. Beef jerky. I like Jolly Rancher candy.
I'm all with you on the Fritos.

i would kill for tortilla chips hahaha.

i find some tostitos occasionally in jumbo but they are crap compared to the ones back home.

Back