Hard To Find/expensive Products From The States

Has anyone seen edamame pasta anywhere here? Nutritionally it's really nothing like the ubiquitous chia, kale, lentil pastas.

1599771451717.png

Small world!

I buy this and stuff like it all the time. It's quite good.

Have you tried black bean pasta?
Oh my gosh where are you getting it from? It is bomb and I'm really yearning for it in my efforts to shift the covid kilos.

Please spill the beans guys, my covid kilos also need to go away. Would this edamame pasta fit in a ketogenic diet?

Oh my gosh where are you getting it from? It is bomb and I'm really yearning for it in my efforts to shift the covid kilos.
I hate to bust your bubble CB, but I am currently in EE UU. This stuff is readily available here.

Please spill the beans guys, my covid kilos also need to go away. Would this edamame pasta fit in a ketogenic diet?
Actually no, they are high protein and low carb but not low enough carb and barely any fat. El Tigre I didn’t realise you weren’t reporting from Argentina... I’m going to conclude that they simply don’t exist here. If only I could find a way to make them..!

Actually no, they are high protein and low carb but not low enough carb and barely any fat. El Tigre I didn’t realise you weren’t reporting from Argentina... I’m going to conclude that they simply don’t exist here. If only I could find a way to make them..!
CB,

Sorry about the confusion, I thought that may have been evident from my previous posts. The Corona Virus has me grounded, along with about 7.8BIL other people on this planet. I am supposed to be back this coming December, but I see that slipping away every second with the way everything is trending. No one is going to be happier than me when we can all move about freely again. God, please end this.

Anyway, Almond milk - can be made at home quite easily. I really enjoy this milk alternative.

I can't tell you the last time I ate good old fashioned pasta. I have been eating edamame and black bean pastas for quite some time now. I find them to be delicious and satisfying. Ingredient / health wise, simply unbeatable. As for making them? If you have a mind to, there has to be someone doing it on YouTube.

Have you tried zucchini pasta? That is painfully easy to pull off at home and it is quite good / satisfying as well.

Easy peasy. No bread. No Coca Cola/fernet. No beer. No alcohol. No fruit juices. No sweet fruits like Oranges, Uva, Pineapple. No postres. No helados.

Only small portion of meat - beef or lamb or organic chicken, some rice, and lots of rucùla and Palta or remolacha etc. only once a day. 1 hour of walking daily.

do this for few months.. you will drop those kilos. I promise you.

Easy peasy. No bread. No Coca Cola/fernet. No beer. No alcohol. No fruit juices. No sweet fruits like Oranges, Uva, Pineapple. No postres. No helados.

Only small portion of meat - beef or lamb or organic chicken, some rice, and lots of rucùla and Palta or remolacha etc. only once a day. 1 hour of walking daily.

do this for few months.. you will drop those kilos. I promise you.
Or you could just say, eat clean and get some exercise.

Back