Hard To Find/expensive Products From The States

Or you could just say, eat clean and get some exercise.
No. Eat clean with lots Uva and gulp down several glasses of orange juice on name of "Clean" won't help.

And a person who does not exercise, asking him to hit the gym or go running won't happen.. hence only suggestion for walking 1 hour a day ..

I used to walk an hour a day, 4 days a week, about 3 miles / 5 klicks, and I lost weight at a noticeable pace even with just minor adjustments to my diet.

It's even easier if you have someone to walk with you. I tried asking a neighbour, but she took it wrong and thought I was hitting on her.

I used to walk an hour a day, 4 days a week, about 3 miles / 5 klicks, and I lost weight at a noticeable pace even with just minor adjustments to my diet.

It's even easier if you have someone to walk with you. I tried asking a neighbour, but she took it wrong and thought I was hitting on her.
Thanks for the validation..I know for sure it works. Have helped several people personally by following those steps I listed above. And people go to these expensive nutritionists ( with 4 years university training) and have no results..

Thanks for the validation..I know for sure it works. Have helped several people personally by following those steps I listed above. And people go to these expensive nutritionists ( with 4 years university training) and have no results..

A lot of it is motivation. That's why having someone to walk with is so helpful. Not only does it make the time go faster, but it makes it harder to skip a day. If it's just me, well, I might blow it off, but if I know a friend is expecting me, then I feel obligated to show up.

A lot of it is motivation. That's why having someone to walk with is so helpful. Not only does it make the time go faster, but it makes it harder to skip a day. If it's just me, well, I might blow it off, but if I know a friend is expecting me, then I feel obligated to show up.
There is an even better method than a "walking partner." Get an inside dog. The dog must be walked a few times per day, every day. Regardless of weather, the dog needs to be walked. In my opinion, a dog is the ultimate walking partner, they never have an excuse to take a day off.

And yes, walking is great exercise.

There is an even better method than a "walking partner." Get an inside dog. The dog must be walked a few times per day, every day. Regardless of weather, the dog needs to be walked. In my opinion, a dog is the ultimate walking partner, they never have an excuse to take a day off.

And yes, walking is great exercise.
Follow up, (I think I may have posted this before, but I can't remember?):

If you lock your dog and your spouse in the trunk of your car, when you come back to let them out, your dog will be the one who is happy to see you.

Follow up, (I think I may have posted this before, but I can't remember?):

If you lock your dog and your spouse in the trunk of your car, when you come back to let them out, your dog will be the one who is happy to see you.
made me laugh! Different things work for different people regarding weight loss. I know the scales simply won't tip in my favour without my daily edamame pasta (I'm joking)

For those who yearn Whole Foods Markets products stay in the USA . Or be happy with what the Chino mini market has to offer, like some of us do.
Forget Jumbo..!

Lots of good advice here, thanks, we're getting organic veggies every week from quecomescuandocomes, jantango's recommendation I believe. Lots of green stuff, my girlfriend's face goes green too when the bags arrive. Basically the idea is no sugar, minimal fruit (and occasional orange juice), as few carbs as possible, no bread, no pasta, almost no rice or potatoes, lots of protein and fibre, and some fats (olive oil, avocados).

And yes, it's not just diet, but exercise as well, we used to walk a lot, one hour per day easily all around Recoleta and Palermo, so we're starting to do that as well, and adding daily workouts as well. The lack of activity in the earlier parts of quarantine here took their toll. We're not going to be going to the gym anytime soon though, even if they open, the gyms here are generally utterly unhygienic, none we've seen have paper towels and disinfectant spray for the machines after use, and the shower / toilet facilities are generally unspeakable. I really can't see the gym opening going well.

made me laugh! Different things work for different people regarding weight loss. I know the scales simply won't tip in my favour without my daily edamame pasta (I'm joking)
That's the goal - to make you laugh. Laughing is great medicine. Glad to make it happen.

Back