Has anyone had any luck getting their Covid test results from La Rural?

Yep,nothing so far
Maybe silly question but is your WhatsApp # registered as the same phone # that you gave when you did the test? That ended up being my issue.. I had my local ARG # chip in my phone BUT my WhatsApp was still registered to my abroad phone #.

I went with my wife to la rural last year. Great service but she got her result within 24 hours and I never got mine. The Bot was fun but useless. I needed to fly out, so I went to a private place and paid for the test. Got the result on time, as promised

The irony in all this is that in Ezeiza no one bothered to ask for test result.

Maybe silly question but is your WhatsApp # registered as the same phone # that you gave when you did the test? That ended up being my issue.. I had my local ARG # chip in my phone BUT my WhatsApp was still registered to my abroad phone #.
Same #

By rhe way, it’s not just Argentina. Last September, a few days before flying from California to Ezeiza, we went to a public place for our test. The service was super professional but my wife got her results and I never got mine. The irony? When we got to the airport in California, she showed hers and they never bothered to ask for mine, which I did not have either.

I got tested Thursday @la rural no results yet (con DNI)!
This is very unusual. I usually get results from Parque Chacabuco through whatsapp in less than 24 hs.

Today I went back to La Rural, and they had no record of my test. They offered to test me again, which I accepted, and let me wait for the results. Positive, unfortunately, but it would have been better to get that news last Friday. If you are asymptomatic for 10 days you can fly with a Certificate of Recovery, as I understand. Darn, I may have to spend more time in BA, instead of going back to MN.

Are you sure? I thought as well that may have been the issue and so I changed my Whatsapp # from my USA # to my Argentina # which I had given to them as my phone number. But this didn’t work with the bot either. Also, there’s a bot on their website that claims to be able to get your results, so on that bot it shouldn’t matter what your Whatsapp is because you’re communicating not through Whatsapp then but through the website. Even completing their online form the bot told me to complete didn’t work for me, so not sure what the problem is exactly.

Today I went back to La Rural, and they had no record of my test. They offered to test me again, which I accepted, and let me wait for the results. Positive, unfortunately, but it would have been better to get that news last Friday. If you are asymptomatic for 10 days you can fly with a Certificate of Recovery, as I understand. Darn, I may have to spend more time in BA, instead of going back to MN.

What are the rules for isolation and mask wearing if you test positive here?

Back