Has anyone seen Dame Mani?

fred mertz

Registered
Dame Mani is my favorite local brand of peanut butter. Casa China and my favorite supermarket on Arenales (Siupacha- Esmeralda) haven't had any in a long time. Does any one know who is currently stocking this product?

Do you frequent any diateticas? They sometimes stock it is as well. If your local one does not carry it, ask them if they can get it for you.

If you email them through their website they will tell you where it is available

fred mertz said:
Dame Mani is my favorite local brand of peanut butter. Casa China and my favorite supermarket on Arenales (Siupacha- Esmeralda) haven't had any in a long time. Does any one know who is currently stocking this product?

EEEK!

I found Dami Mani to have a rather stale taste.

Even Peter Pan is now available (occasionally at Carrefour) without trans fats and separates just like Laua Scudder's.

I'll take Dame Mani over Peter Pan (would you believe that I almost wrote "eat" instead of "take"?) any day. I'll be making a Jif peanut butter run to EEUU next month. Not too many other reasons to go there.

fred mertz said:
I'll take Dame Mani over Peter Pan (would you believe that I almost wrote "eat" instead of "take"?) any day. I'll be making a Jif peanut butter run to EEUU next month. Not too many other reasons to go there.

And only Fred Mertz would prefer Ethyl to Lucy.

It's a matter of taste...which some only have in their mouth.

fred mertz said:

WalMart has Dame Mani, at least the one at the DOT does as of yesterday

Back