Have an itch to play music...

JeffLiff said:
Yea, i can get a pretty mean fender rhodes sound goin, with or without the donald faegan phaser ;-)

Lets get a jam session going soon guys! i've been going to this rehearsal studio in san isidro, only because a friend brought me there, but I know there have to be others around the main part of the city.

Actually, now that I think about it, San Isidro might be a good place for us because my friend there has a bass and will most likely let us borrow it.

I think all we're missing is a drummer. I can play drums, but would much rather play keys...

When should we shoot for?

Hi,

Do you have your own keyboard in BA?

Hey dude-
I play every Wednesday and Friday from 5-7 at a place called Pura Vida on Reconquista 516 downtown (near Corrientes) It's me and a Mexican percussionist and we play a mix of pop from different eras and artists, Caetano Veloso, Manu Chau, Beatles, Kinks, Bob Marley, to name a few...we're always looking for soloists to get the energy up so bring your sax sometime and let's jam! (this goes for any other soild, improvising musicians on the thread) Hope to see you sometime!
Charlie

Hello Dayy, my name is Sebastian busto, I present our recording studio http://www.studiorec.com.ar/, we are in Buenos Aires neighborhood of Parque Chas, you might want to visit us and we can help you in what you need, thank you very much, greetings

progress.gif

Back