Healthcare Attorney/argentine, Bilingual

bobsnowpuppy

Registered
I am in need of a referral to a good, experienced Healthcare attorney here. My mother-in-law has been ill for several months and every time she is scheduled for her surgery and shows up at the hospital they either put her up for a few days and then tell her there are no beds or send her home at the door. She has cancer and this has been going on for several months. There must be some legal way to threaten them to get her taken care of. Because she is elderly I am sure she is put at the bottom of the list constantly. She has National Health Care so no private policy. Anyone who knows how to handle this, I would be very grateful as well as my family here.

I am in need of a referral to a good, experienced Healthcare attorney here. My mother-in-law has been ill for several months and every time she is scheduled for her surgery and shows up at the hospital they either put her up for a few days and then tell her there are no beds or send her home at the door. She has cancer and this has been going on for several months. There must be some legal way to threaten them to get her taken care of. Because she is elderly I am sure she is put at the bottom of the list constantly. She has National Health Care so no private policy. Anyone who knows how to handle this, I would be very grateful as well as my family here.
Have you talked to PAMI escucha ( phone number 138 ) ? Have you reported it to Superintendencia de Servicios de Salud ( http://www.sssalud.g.../?page=contacto ) ? You might want to start there. If no results talk to a lawyer, but I doubt it will do much when it is about the public health system. I don't want to be negative, but honest. Talk to people, see if you can get a contact that has some leverage, if you have private insurance and a doctor you trust, ask him, he might know someone.

Back