Hello all.

Phryne

Registered
Hi,

Am back in Buenos Aires for a few months, have already spent the last week and a half doing the obligatory visits with my relatives and am ready to spend some time away from people's kitchen tables!

I love just walking around the city and doing touristy sightseeing and am happy to cross La General Paz into provincia (depends where though), if you feel like catching up and having a wander please drop me a line.

Sonia =]

Hello
I am back in Buenos Aires after 10 years of absence. If you want to go out for a drink, just let me know. My email address is [email protected]
Gabriela.

If either of you would like to show around a noobie I'd love to see something beyond San Telmo market, Puerto Madero, etc. Being 2m tall I also double up as personal security!!

[email protected]

I had to respond since my name is Sonia too! :) I moved here almost a month ago and will be here for a year and would love to meet more people and have a drink or something!

Also Jason- I am around 1.8m tall and being a girl it isnt easy to blend in here haha and I also agree that I need to open my surroundings to more than Puerto Madero and San Telmo since those seem to be the only places I get to.

Hi Sonia!

Jason mentioned he was interested in taking photos outside of the city... If you guys haven't been already maybe we could get a group together and go for a cruise along the Trigre Delta. It's not that far and now that it's sunny, it makes for a nice day out.

Back