Hello everyone!

MargitM

Registered
Hello,

my name is Margit and I am from Estonia. I have arrived here in Buenos Aires on December 8th last year with a big wish to learn spanish. My plan is to stay at least one year, maybe even a bit longer, it all depends, how things will work out for me here. I am very glad, that one of my working colleagues (thanks and greetings to Timo! :) ) has recommended me this web site.

I hope to get to know many interesting and new ppl through this site and also hoping to find helpful information about working and living in Buenos Aires!

With warmest greetings,

Margit

Hello Margit!

I´m local. Please contact me if there is anything I cal help you.

Bye,

Margit

No worries about the time. I am sure you will find some folks up and drinking this Friday till late! this is Buenos Aires and as you know people stay up late especially on a weekend.

you can also PM me and I will let you know of some other outings.

welcome again
Monica

Postmodernchild said:
Margit

No worries about the time. I am sure you will find some folks up and drinking this Friday till late! this is Buenos Aires and as you know people stay up late especially on a weekend.

you can also PM me and I will let you know of some other outings.

welcome again
Monica

Hi again, Postmodernchild!

All clear, thanks for your answer! What is PM?

Greetings,

Margit

allowing for a personal message so that individuals here can e-mail you privately. I am not sure how to do it yikes! help! mine was set a few months back! :-(

Postmodernchild said:
allowing for a personal message so that individuals here can e-mail you privately. I am not sure how to do it yikes! help! mine was set a few months back! :-(

Hi again!

I would like to allow the PM. I also dont know, how to do it. I have just searched around here on the page/forum, but did not find how yo allow it...:(...Maybe someone how reads it can tell how...

Greetings,

Margit

MargitM said:
Hi again!

I would like to allow the PM. I also dont know, how to do it. I have just searched around here on the page/forum, but did not find how yo allow it...:(...Maybe someone how reads it can tell how...

Greetings,

Margit

Go to User CP -> Edit Settings -> Check Enable Private Messaging -> Save it at the bottom!

ripplingwheat said:
Go to User CP -> Edit Settings -> Check Enable Private Messaging -> Save it at the bottom!

Thanks a lot!

Greetings,

Margit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Newcomers Forum 9
A Newcomers Forum 1
J Newcomers Forum 1
L Newcomers Forum 0
Valentina Newcomers Forum 4
Back