hello everyone

jlord

Registered
i'm jamie, a teacher from london. been in bs as for a few weeks now, having visited while travelling and decided to stay.

currently shacked up in san telmo with my girlfriend, doing quite a bit of private tuition work for kids of english/US origin here (mostly literacy and numeracy for 5-11 year olds).

keen on seeing a bit more of the city: i love taking photos, watching live music (specifically rock - i'm a bassist myself) and riding bicycles. although currently can't afford to buy one here yet!

anyone keen for meeting up, especially around my area, just let me know. my missus works evenings/nights so i'm generally free...

cheers,
j

hey man,

it doesn't look like your private message ability is turned on yet. so can get me at [email protected]. i'd be up for grabbing a couple of pints, if that's the sort of thing you're thinking about.

drew

My husband and I are living in San Telmo - we've been taking advantage of the Bici en Mejor program (yellow bikes). They're pretty much big clunky POSes, but they're bicycles and they're free :) If you want to go for a ride around the Reserva, let me know. We'd definitely go out for a beer, too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Newcomers Forum 9
A Newcomers Forum 1
J Newcomers Forum 1
L Newcomers Forum 0
Valentina Newcomers Forum 4
Back