Hello everyone

Dr.Rade

Registered
I am new to the forum and would like to say two or three words about myself
I'm from Serbia, (currently in Libya), working as a doctor in the emergency room.
I always wanted to live in Argentina(Buenos Aires).I hope to find here good people who will help me finding a job in any hospital or clinic in Buenos Aires,maybe on the forum has my colleagues which would give me the right information!?

Would like to thank everyone in advance!

It is not easy to get a medical licence to a foreigner, but once you are here, you can contact a local Church (there is a large Orthodox church in downtown BA), they will surely help you navigate all the obstacles.
Good luck Henry

Why don't you try "Medicos sin fronteras" also known as "Doctors without borders". I know of Doctors from Argentina who have worked with their programs in other countries, maybe they can set you up to work here. Good luck.

I already tried with "Doctors without borders", Argentina, unfortunately, is not listed countries that need doctors.
Doctors go from Argentina to Africa but not vice versa.
Thank you anyway!

HenryNisental said:
It is not easy to get a medical licence to a foreigner, but once you are here, you can contact a local Church (there is a large Orthodox church in downtown BA), they will surely help you navigate all the obstacles.
Good luck Henry

Dear Henry,

I know it is not easy to get a medical licence but is it easier find work in private hospitals without a licence?
I will try to get in contact with the church if you think it would be helpful...

Thanks again!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Newcomers Forum 9
A Newcomers Forum 1
J Newcomers Forum 1
L Newcomers Forum 0
Valentina Newcomers Forum 4
Back