Hello, new to this forum

gpop

Registered
I am new to this forum so I thought i should introduce myself, however I am not a newbie to BA. I've been living here since 2004, and traveling to Argentina since 2001.

I am a 40 y/o Canadian from Montreal, my wife of 10 years is Argentine, and my 6 y/o daughter was born here as well. We live in Villa del Parque.

My wife is a psychologist and I am a graphic designer/illustrator/digital media producer since 93 although in the last few years I've been spending more and more time getting away from the computer screen, and getting busy with some wood and my tools building furniture, cabinetry, and the practice of all types of joinery that doesn't involve metal fasteners.

I hope to gradually move out of Buenos Aires until I am closer to a waterway and I have more room to build a variety of proas, catamarans, kayaks, canoes, and wooden surf boards... and of course, my wife thinks I'm crazy and being a psychologist, she's probably right. (wahtever floats my boat though, right? [pun]).

Anyways, I'd love to talk with and meet other expats, share experiences, and contribute to this community.

Thanks,
Gab

Back