Hello there!

Philosoraptor

Registered
Hello!
I've just joined the forums tonight, I must say that during the last weeks I have read and enjoyed several topics and empathyzed with many of you.

So, about me... I'm an exile from a proto-communist poor rich republic lost in the times of the cold war, I've been travelling around the Americas for the last eight years, and settled in Buenos Aires three years ago... Eight years is nothing but a little sigh of time in hindsight, but they make a dent, that's what I like about here, we are all aliens!

Welcome! I'm curious as to what country it is that you are describing.... sounds fascinating. I'm not even sure what it means! LOL.

define: proto-communist poor rich republic lost in the times of the cold war

No definitions were found.

Moldova? Interesting.
My guess is DDR. Shall we start a bet/pool/poll? ;)

Philosoraptor said:
Hello!
I've just joined the forums tonight, I must say that during the last weeks I have read and enjoyed several topics and empathyzed with many of you.

So, about me... I'm an exile from a proto-communist poor rich republic lost in the times of the cold war, I've been travelling around the Americas for the last eight years, and settled in Buenos Aires three years ago... Eight years is nothing but a little sigh of time in hindsight, but they make a dent, that's what I like about here, we are all aliens!

Hi I like people from the Eastern bloc...we should meet for vodka.

I'm sorry, I was writing the original post on a handheld, I think my brevity lead to some confussion :D

I'm not moldovan and sadly I don't speak russian; I said proto-communist meaning proto not in the sense of original or the first, but in the sense of an early stage. We are far from being Cuba or China, but we are certainly learning a lot from them.

And yes, my country shares probably the same fate as Belarus, maybe sauced with whiskey instead of rye vodka. I wasn't expecting my nationality to become a riddle, however it seems amusing... so I'll tel you that I was born in the americas, I think that's a definite clue.

Anyway, I came here on July 10th 2007, a very different country, and yet the same. I work with technology supporting some managed systems in Germany, and I'm really looking forward to get some land and grow wheat, barley and hops; if I couldn't save my democracy the least I can do is open a micro-brewery and offer to the people a good hefeweizen and hopefully a nice tannenzäpfle imitation!

Lol,

Dude, you're a Venezuelan. I thought you were from a communist country.You've obviously never lived in a real communist country. GTFO.

lol, I know! I should have been more clear with the proto-communist bit. Although, in my defense, I never said communist :)

Back