Hello to all

Slumlord

Registered
Hi everyone, I'm Jim. I'm not permanently living in B.A. right now. I own an apartment in Palermo Hollywood and some land in Cafayate. I'm an individual who lives in Dallas, TX most of the time. I'm here in my apt until April 14th. I may be involved in a project in Cafayate later this year so I may return in Oct or Nov. I'm in real estate and am also a musician (sax player). I'm meeting people and making friends and hope to meet some expat friends as well.:D

Hasta,
Jim

:D do you want to rent me your place :D so cheeky!!
I am too looking for to meeting people, I got here 2 months ago and nothing much yet to be honest.
You sound like fun, let's have a laugh!

Hey Jim,
Not looking for an apartment, but my fiance is a musician as well. He graduated from Berklee School of Music in Boston. He plays Sax and gives online sax lessons. Right now he's really into tango music and bandoneon. We're hosting an English Book Swap on April 18, 5-8pm. It's open to anyone with a few English books to trade or anyone with buen onda. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested. (this goes for everyone) And I'll give you teh address.
Peace. Thuy

Back