Hello!

Rosanne

Registered
hola!

I´m Rosanne, 23 years old and I´m from holland. I arrived last week and enjoying the good weather! :)
Right now i´m looking for people to meet to talk or just to have a drink with!
let me know!

Hey Rosanne, Ive just moved here from the UK and am also enjoying the weather :)
Im 19 and am also looking for people to have a drink with!!!
Where abouts do you live? x

Love u rach! I dated a girl from leeds until she ripped my heart out and smashed it into small pieces

I'd be up for a sneaky tipple, if you're heading out sometime. I'm based in San Telmo / Barracas, but travel all over the city with my work. Let me know, let me know...

Hi, Rosanne.

Welcome! I've only been here a little while myself. If you want to meet up, my email is kara.frost (at) gmail.com. Did you make it to the Dutch film festival? It ended yesterday... Heel leuk!

Kara

Hello ladies! If you fancy meeting other like-minded chicas from BA expats, we are having our monthly get together at Sugar Bar, Costa Rica, Palermo at 8pm on Thursday night. I'm 32, from Scotland and am also looking for new friends here in Buenos Aires. Please come along and say hello!

Stene, is that a chicas-only reunion? :confused:
If not, count me in (29, german expat). Though I'm heading out of town soon, I would'nt mind sharing a beer with some nice people outside the office :)
Cheers, Pascal

Back