hello!

I am new to this forum, and just introducing myself. I am american have been living in buenos aires for almost four years. I am not so "new" to BA, but I have travelled a lot over the past few years and have not really stabilized myself. I am now looking to meet people from different places, just to share ideas and perhaps form new friendships.

I am 34 years old, have a two and a half year old daughter, who was born here, and I am married to an argentinean. I live in the neighborhood of Belgrano and love living in this beautiful city! I used to teach English (in Europe), but now my "job" is taking care of my little daughter. I have various interests, such as foreign languages, dance, wine, dining out, travelling, music, cooking, writing, and just wandering around town, discovering new corners of the city!

I hope to hear from others who are in a smiliar siatuation (or not!).

No, I have never been to one of the dinners. I plan to go to the next.

SO I wanted to introduce myself too. My name is Adrienne. I am 23. I have been here since the first of March and I will be returning to the US on the first of October. I am a born and raised New Yorker from the Upper West Side of Manhattan. I graduated in May of '04 with my BBA in Hotel/Resort Management, but I don't really want to work in the industry. I might look into working in a hostel while I am here though. When I got here I was working and living at a school in Ramos Mejia. I was then studying Spanish as well. I stopped working when I moved into the capital and then I stopped studying, because it's very expensive. I am trying do something with my days other than just writing on my computer. Anyway, I am here and willing to meet new people from where ever. And I really hope to attend the next Spanish English conversation gathering, because I have to practice my Spanish more.

Hi Adrienne and Kimbee! My name is Astrid and I am a 26 y/o porteña living in Belgrano/ Cañitas. I have just came back from NYC, after grad at FIT! :) Still dont know what I am doing here, but its good to be back after so much time. Adrienne, I lived in Upper West Side, but then moved to the east side. I may go to NYC around Oct. I luv ur city :)

Kimbee, nice to hearing that u like my neighborhood, I grew up in Belgrano! Where do u live? I am in La Imprenta area.

I always forgetting to check this web for news, u can drop me a line or MSN [email protected] or I ll see u in the next dinner if its not that far.

Astrid.-

Hello, I would like to meet new people like you. But I thought you would be here yet. Where are you now?.
Regards
Abel, 27 years, from Buenos Aires

"AdrienneEC" said:
SO I wanted to introduce myself too. My name is Adrienne. I am 23. I have been here since the first of March and I will be returning to the US on the first of October. I am a born and raised New Yorker from the Upper West Side of Manhattan. I graduated in May of '04 with my BBA in Hotel/Resort Management, but I don't really want to work in the industry. I might look into working in a hostel while I am here though. When I got here I was working and living at a school in Ramos Mejia. I was then studying Spanish as well. I stopped working when I moved into the capital and then I stopped studying, because it's very expensive. I am trying do something with my days other than just writing on my computer. Anyway, I am here and willing to meet new people from where ever. And I really hope to attend the next Spanish English conversation gathering, because I have to practice my Spanish more.

Back