Hello!

Eden-Tree

Registered
I just settled into an apartment in San Telmo, and I'll be here for the semester, researching and writing my thesis (and practicing my Spanish and Tango.) I'm glad to see that there's a community like this available! Nice to meet everybody.

I'm learning Tango & also live in San Telmo. Firstly can you dance tango? If your a gun on the dance floor & you want to partake in some classes or milongas with me shoot me an email.[email protected]

mia;)

Hey u live near me, i live in la boca but close to san telmo. what is your thesis on? also welcome to buenos aires

my thesis is on the relationship between people who live in cities and nature, and how urban design can facilitate that relationship. I'm using Ciudad Jardin Lomas del Palomar as one of my case studies! What are you here for? We should def. get together!

Hey Eden Tree

I am a fellow resident of San Telmo too. How do you like living in San Telmo.

Your thesis sounds interesting (I used to be an art historian). What a luxury to come to BA to write up!

I have been exploring the local cafes in ST and would be happy to meet up for a coffee sometime if you are ever around!

Best

N

why don't we all meet up for some coffee? Maybe Monday evening? I don't know what everybody's schedule is..

Back