Hello!

Anushka

Registered
Hi! I am Anushka and have been living in Buenos Aires for 10 months, and will be here for a good while longer. I am originally British Indian, born in London. I am currently studying on the internet - Masters in Public Health. I am trying to find some more activities and make some friends.

I live with my boyfriend in Caballito, and love singing, dancing and cooking.

Glad to be a part of the community!

Anushka

Moonwitch

Registered
Welcome to the forum! How have you found living here? I spend a lot of my time working and partaking in sports and yoga, I can ask my friend about dance classes? I think there is many all over the city.

Anushka

Registered
Hi! I already know lots of classes thanks so much. I am studying full time (and working a bit) so am keeping busy. But I would like to make friends since working from home is isolating - i have my boyfriend and cat and not much else!

Thanks for the welcome

abrazo

kate123

Registered
Hi anushka, Im from UK and am living here with my boyfriend for about a yr. Im in the same boat as you, trying to meet new people and make friends. Where abouts in BA do you live? Kate

Anushka

Registered
Hi! I am living in Caballito, which can be a bit out of the way but i go to Belgrano and Palermo often for different things. Would you guys like to go for a drink one day this week?