Help! Buenos Aires High School /san Maximiliano Kolbe/island

expatriada

Registered
Hello everybody,

I’m spanish, I will be moving to BsAs in august 2013 with my husband, two daughters (ages 8 and 4) and one son (age 6). We are thinking to live in Belgrano as it seems a good place for families and it’s also near my husband’s office. We are seeking suggestions for English-bilingual schools in Belgrano/Colegiales. Please tell me any suggestions about English schools in Buenos Aires, I’ve read a lot in forum but I haven´t opinions of family with kids in these type of schools. We’d like a school with high level in English, not too many kids for class, a family school....better if there are foreigners students also...and we are a little frightened about fancy birthday’s parties, spoiled kids...healthy people..we’d like to have references about some schools: Buenos Aires High School /San Maximiliano Kolbe/Islands of Belgrano/Master School/Buenos Aires Day School /St. Martin in The Fields/Washington School. I would like them to go to a bilingual school and have them socialize with other expat kids.

Thank you very much for any kind of help about schools in Buenos Aires!! Also I need help to find houses or apartament furnished for a family, if you know any interesting web please tell me..we are a bit worry about security..

saludos!

Back