Help! Moving to BA from US this month

Hi I will have a room in Villa Crespo in a shared house available from a week or so from now. It's one block from Palermo soho, on a quiet cobbled street, and no buses. Let me know if it sounds of interest.

Sam, I would definitely see the apartments in person before renting them for a medium to long term. Stay in a hostel in the mean time. See this thread for reference:BYT fiasco
I am also an aspiring photographer (or rather, recent grad from photography course) but am here for tango :)Good luck!Anne

Hi dear
U can try to leave feedback on the BYT website for that particular apartment. Not sure if the comments are BYT audited though.

See U soon!Click Text Here

hi
i just got to BA last week and am also looking for a place to live with my boyfriend. we are both from the US and also both just graduated! he graduated with same majors as you- we are still trying to figure out stuff, but will let you know more soon!
we should connect when you get here!

Hey you should check out this site which is for house shares where you can find a cheap room, Habitaciones en Alquiler & Departamentos en Alquiler , or else craigslist. House shares generally are around 900 - 1200 pesos a month. I also have a friend who has a big classic house in Monserratt with ten rooms he rents out, a couple of blocks from San Telmo who i can put you in contact with if you need.

Back