Help needed to get to the airport

Phil G, I do not know which country you are from.

However, if you are returning home, you are allowed to return even if you are still within the compulsory 14 day quarantine. I don't have any personal evidence to provide. Except that the British Embassy in Argentina has announced this, for its nationals, which shall be applicable to any foreign tourist - by law.

You are Welcome.

--

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 01.18.35.png

Just heard THERE IS A FORM to go to Ezeiza Airport. Couldn´t hear if it can be obtained at Inmigraciones Website.
Info of the driver, passengers, destination/flight and license plates must be included.

Two morons detained at Puente Pueyrredon 8 am. with the car full of luggage but uncertain flight info. Bluffing, maybe, and headed elsewhere.

Iz

Phil G. Nothing to add other than to say you have been given stellar information here. I understand right now that you are in a situation that requires your time and thinking. However, I hope you can return and update us on the situation, especially if you got to the airport and took your flight. The information you could provide would also be valuable.

Any update? Sorry no additional advice or contacts. Wishing you luck!

Today had to rush to Ezeiza to catch a flight . I called Taxi to Airport at 10 am and requested a 11 am service. The cab arrived at 10.45
It was fast an reliable
Contact via whatsapp`+54 911 4998 4128 they require the data below and confirm via chat
  1. Name
  2. Address
  3. Passengers
  4. Time

Price $1300 cash $1450 with CC

Phil G. Nothing to add other than to say you have been given stellar information here. I understand right now that you are in a situation that requires your time and thinking. However, I hope you can return and update us on the situation, especially if you got to the airport and took your flight. The information you could provide would also be valuable.
It's frustrating when people just up and vanish, after the whole board chipped in with information. WIsh they would let us know if they got home....!

I'm guessing he made it ok or else he would be here again begging for help :D

Today had to rush to Ezeiza to catch a flight . I called Taxi to Airport at 10 am and requested a 11 am service. The cab arrived at 10.45
It was fast an reliable
Contact via whatsapp`+54 911 4998 4128 they require the data below and confirm via chat
  1. Name
  2. Address
  3. Passengers
  4. Time

Price $1300 cash $1450 with CC
Looks like that the Taxi fair to EZE is a lot less now than before, I remember that I used to pay 40-45 dollars for Taxi between Recoleta to EZE.
Everything else is less too in dollars ?

Back