Herbalist/herborista?

Celia

Registered
I'm looking for a good herbalist/herborista store.
Hoping I may be able to find some hoja de frambuesa/raspberry leaf.

Thanks!

Sorry to let you know, Celia, I was just on a hunt for raspberry leaf and it seems to not exist at all in this country :( I know that there are some places online that will do international delivery, or perhaps you can order some and have a friend bring it in (that's what I'm doing).

Please do post again if you are somehow able to find it! I went to several dieteticas (one of which sells cranberry pills and other hard to find items) and they all said no dice.

Well my mum has sent me some today, but I'm due in a week (plus 10 days if I go overdue) so not sure if I'll get it in time.... will message you when I get it in case you still want some!

Ahh, well, best of luck in getting it very soon and with your delivery! how exciting.
I have ordered a pound of it that a friend is bringing me in a couple of weeks (was going to PM you and let you know I'd share;) so I think I'll be set, but I really appreciate the offer!

I dont suppose you might know anything about growing such things oneself in the city with a windowbox... importing seed rules?

Jago, it would definitely depend on what you want to grow. I've 'smuggled' in seeds for Thai basil, super hot thai peppers and things of the like as they would be confiscated at customs. Customs isn't terribly vigilant, especially to things of this nature. That said, there are lots of places that sell plants and seeds that you can grow (cilantro, various veggies, etc.). growing red raspberry, though? You'd need more than a window box, and a lot of time (I *think* they produce fruit in their second year)!

Good luck:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 0
Back