Hey Im looking for information on kabblah centers in buenas aires

awh, thanks guys everybodys been very helpful.I know i could have looked it up but really my intenton was to find someone who actually attends seminars.Thats what i should have asked initially?oh by the way orwellian funny guy you crack me up!Im getting the feeling you would actually be into it orwellian because you come accross as an intelligent human being and thats what you have to be to understand or try to understand the kabbalah.

awh, thanks guys everybodys been very helpful.I know i could have looked it up but really my intenton was to find someone who actually attends seminars.Thats what i should have asked initially?oh by the way orwellian funny guy you crack me up!Im getting the feeling you would actually be into it orwellian because you come accross as an intelligent human being and thats what you have to be to understand or try to understand the kabbalah.

I would never spend time reading religious texts. I seriously don't understand why people fanatically follow old scriptures.
Seems to me like the Kabbalah are just a bunch of spiritual Jews. I'd say if you're interested in spirituality, look into that instead and skip the religious part.
I wish I knew a good clairvoyant person here in BA to recommend you, but I don't.

I also understand that it is connected with Jewish mysticism.
If I were you, I'd try to connect with a few Rabbis and the Jewish community and go from there. It is a large community in Buenos Aires and many of them are highly educated, so I am sure someone will point you in the right direction for engaging in serious study. Good luck.

It is so secret no one knows anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you AdrianY. Religion is a contrivance to enforce control and fear and make people do illogical things like go to war and persecute people who are different.

Hhahahaha! I'm new to this forum, but I'm starting to find a really funny pattern. In many posts you find Orwellian and Lee bickering at each other, but I think they know each other and they go down to the pub to laugh about all the stuff they say to each other. Now on the kabbalah issue, I actually studied for a short time the Kabbalah and the hidden meaning of the hebrew language at a sephardic synagogue in Cali, Colombia when I was like 17 years old, and it's really interesting. I'm arriving in Cordoba on the 6th march and I will be interesting to find more about it there. Cheers

Back