Hey - looking for suggestions on nice spots in Bs Aires

clauhochman

Registered
Hi, I moved to Buenos Aires and would like to meet new people and make new friends to enjoy the city. Would also love to get some tips on cultural activities and nice restaurants/bars to go to. Any suggestions? ;)

Clau

Hello...

My wife and I have been here (from US) for a while now and would love to meet up with some like minded people (expats, entrepreneurs.. etc...) We've been here long enough to find some pretty cool places, email me at [email protected] and we'll talk!

Trevor

clauhochman said:
Hi, I moved to Buenos Aires and would like to meet new people and make new friends to enjoy the city. Would also love to get some tips on cultural activities and nice restaurants/bars to go to. Any suggestions? ;)

Clau

I like the docks.

Favourite places to eat are the restaurants overlooking the plaza in San Telmo. Boedo also has some good bars. Palermo also very popular.

Hello...

My wife and I have been here (from US) for a while now and would love to meet up with some like minded people (expats, entrepreneurs.. etc...) We've been here long enough to find some pretty cool places, email me at [email protected] and we'll talk!

Trevor

Hi there Trevor! Thank you for your message. Will email you to get some extra tips. Also probably can join for dinner for another couple of friends of mine.

Clau

dageeza said:
Favourite places to eat are the restaurants overlooking the plaza in San Telmo. Boedo also has some good bars. Palermo also very popular.

Thanks for the suggestions, I actually went to El Desnivel in San Telmo (on Defensa, not exactly near the plaza). They had nice meet and chinchulines, love them! :) Havent heard of Boedo though, any particular place you´d recommend there?

Clau

Why's everybody "always" recommending places to go in the "same"areas? (Palermo, San Telmo, Las Cañitas)

Buenos Aires is much more than "Capital Federal".

Have you ever tried Olivos, Martinez, Acassuso, San Isidro, El Tigre? There's beautiful places around there: just get some info and explore people!

Do you know there's a restaurant in Lujan, L'Eau Vive" which is run buy nuns from all over the world? Their cuisine is awesome.

http://www.hoteles.com.ar/ModuloBasicoRestaurante.action?idAnuncianteModuloSucursal=10145

My $0.02

Back