Hey

texxaslonghorn

Registered
I'm not so much a newcomer as a returner. The reason my profile says I've only made a few posts is that my old account was disabled. Anyway, I lived in BsAs (Acassuso) with my wife for about a year. She was born and raised in the northern suburbs. Also, at the very end of 2006, my daughter was born there.

It's been a little over 3 years since we lived in Argetnina. I can't believe the price of a pair of Levi's Jeans now (and, judging from some posts here, the price of everything else)!

But regardless of inflation, etc., Argentina is where my wife is from and we very well might be moving back before too long. I made a new account on this site so I can see how expats are living these days and get their (your) take on things.

-Taylor

I'd imagine you'll miss Austin a little bit, but as long as you've got friends and family here, that's the most important thing :)

Yes, Austin will be missed . . . . But you are completely right about friends and family. I was just recently reading a loooong thread where someone was debating leaving Argentina. In that thread, someone commented that most Expats never really scratch the surface of what it's like living here. After reading that, I realize just how lucky I am to have 7 borthers/sisters-in-law to show me around . . . .

Back