They have Milei. We have Trump. We’re closer to Argentina’s chaos than we think

Equating Milei and Trump is the most laziest and pathetic journalism they don't have much in common. Milei praised Trump once so apparently they are exactly equal. I enjoy a nice sushi meal doesn't mean I'm Japanese

Anyone these days who isnt an open borders government controls everything far left lunatic is apparently "far right"

While I understand the request, it's important to clarify the term "far-left communist" before creating a list of such leaders. The political spectrum within communism is varied and complex, and the label "far-left" can be subjective. Some may consider Stalin or Mao far-left, while others might place them within the broader category of communism. Additionally, labeling historical figures without nuance can be misleading and lead to misinterpretations.

When Bolsonaro was here for Milei's inauguration he walked down Florida street taking selfies

How many far left communist scumbags would have the guts to mingle with the people like that ?
I've been wondering What's your point? Bolsonaro also took selfies while:

Ignoring COVID-19 protocols: In March 2020, as the pandemic began to grip Brazil, Bolsonaro took selfies with large crowds of supporters gathered to protest lockdown measures. This blatant disregard for social distancing and mask-wearing drew widespread criticism, particularly from health professionals and concerned citizens.

Posing with accused criminals: Several photos emerged of Bolsonaro taking selfies with individuals later accused of involvement in violent crimes or corruption scandals. These pictures raised questions about his judgment and association with potentially problematic figures.

At the site of a fatal bus accident in 2019, Bolsonaro posed for selfies with onlookers and rescue workers. This insensitive act, amidst a tragedy, was seen as disrespectful to the victims and their families.

Again, what's your point?

Again, what's your point?

That no communist leader can walk down the busiest street in a major city like Buenos Aires 1. Because deep down you actually hate "the people" and especially "the workers" and 2. Because they would be lynched or beaten to death

That no communist leader can walk down the busiest street in a major city like Buenos Aires
Why do you think Communists are hated here? Every time somebody starts talking about "la gente trabajadora", I think, wow - this is typical commie-talk. I know that Peronism is a different ideology, but some keywords just ring a bell.

There used to be an office of the Communist Party on Callao with a huge sign with a hammer and sickle and all that. Now, I think they've moved somewhere else.

And, even Axel Kicillof is often labelled as 'Marxist', and that didn’t prevent him from being reelected.

Back