Hey!

janejo74

Registered
I´m back in Ba after 2 months in Sweden and are now here more or less with no ending. I live in Belgrano with my porteño hubby but are looking for fellow people to be social with. I like to do cultural things aswell as go out just for a drink or drain myself in a gym.
Anyone up for something contact me :)!
//Jane

I am not able to send you a private message; when I select your name the option isn't there. I'm an expat living in Belgrano as well, with my porteño sweetie. Can you send me a message? I'd like to go for coffee sometime!

Hey! I don´t really get it where to write you a private message. But yes let´s go for a coffee.
Snow white, what´s a budgie? Bird?

// Jane

Hey Jane, I moved here in July from the US and have been working in a marketing firm since. I am 26, and very relaxed. We should grab a coffee sometime.

Rach

Hi! My name is Claudia, I'm an argentinian girl, but my boyfriend is from the States. I've been living in BA for a year and a half, studying... and it resulted that most of my classmates were foreigners, so, I haven't really been able to make porteños friends.

I'd love to have a coffee and just talk, or go out for some drinks in a group sometime. Let me know if you're up to do something one of this weekends :)

Hej hej Jane, I'm also a swede living in Belgrano with a porteño hubby :) At the moment I'm in Sweden, but will be back in Baires in less than two weeks. Would love to meet up with someone in kind of my own situation :) So let me know if you want to get together for a coffee... you can email me privately if you like: [email protected]. Ha det gott!

Hi there.

I will be happy to join your club!!:) I'm a 30 year old Danish woman, who just moved to Buenos Aires to learn Spanish and write (I'm a freelance journalist). Anyone up for coffee or beers this weekend? My private email is [email protected].

Best / Pernille

Hi all - I also recently moved here with my porteño boyfriend & would be up for grabbing coffee, biking, or venturing to museums. Best, Maura

Hi all - just moved here (from London) and would be keen to meet up too! I'm 27 and live in Palermo. Look forward to meeting you!

Back