Hi all,

Morzuch

Registered
I'm a student/traveler from Montreal, Canada that has come down to sunny Argentina for the winter. I'm currently living in Recoleta with a friend, and I should be staying here until mid May.

I took a year off after finishing CEGEP in Montreal (similar to college, like first ~2 years of undergrad studies) to travel. I've got a lot of years ahead of me in uni (math), so I wanted to do this while I still had the chance. I've spent the past eight months traveling across Europe, and my plan was to come and do some English teaching (I have a TEFL certificate).

I've been going out a fair amount, but it has been hard meeting new people with my beginner's Spanish. I was hoping to expand my social network through the internet and get to know more people. There seem to be a lot of nice posters around here, so if I'm luckY I'll get to meet a few of you. :)

On an unrelated note, the Metallica concert was wild. I wasn't in the campo -- not up for mosh pits in a foreign country just yet -- but it seems everyone was smoking pot. Thumbs up BA :D

Cheers,

Michael (Miguel)

Back